Rental: 18″ Cool Caddie
- 2 Speed Oscillating Misting Fan Up to 10,000 CFM
- 5 Each x 10 Micron Droplet 1000 PSI Atomization Misting Nozzles
- Mounted on High-Low Stage Stainless Steel Fan Misting Ring
- 1000 PSI CAT High-Pressure Misting Pump with Low-Pressure Misting Shut off Switch
- Misting Pump HP, Continuous Duty Motor
- Fan Height Adjustment
- Fan Level Adjustments
- Transport Wheels and Handles
- TIG Welded Steel Fame and Stainless Steel Misting Pump Cover
- UV Resistant Fan Shroud
- Voltage: 115
- Amps: 11.2
At 1000 PSI, the Cool Caddie is designed to be the best self-contained portable misting system in the marketplace. It quickly chills the air (up to 25ºF) on even the hottest days of the seasons. Besides cooling, the mist will greatly dampens smoke from a BBQ grill and dust from dry fields and parking lots.
The 18″ shrouded fan oscillates and has a variable-speed dial. It’s amazingly quieter than a standard house box fan—you can easily stand next to it and carry a conversation.
Cool Caddie’s best feature is the built-in water tank. There is no need to search out a water source or worry about someone tripping over a connected hose. The Cool Caddie can be filled with a bucket or garden hose (hose connection is filtered) and will run about four hours on the sixteen gallon tank. Built-in safety switches turn off the pump when the tank runs out.
If you prefer to have Cool Caddie on all day long, it can be run directly from a garden hose. A built-in switch keeps the tank from overfilling. Commercial-grade wheels, locking casters, adjustable neck height and heavy duty handle make Cool Caddie very easy to move and transport whether empty or full.
Available in white or black, the Cool Caddie is great for tailgates, hotels, sports practice, outdoor weddings, restaurants, patio kitchens, RVs, boat docks…wherever you want!
Self-contained portable system with one fan and a 16-gallon tank. Fillable by filtered hose connection or directly into top of tank. Powder coated shroud and stainless steel grill with integrated misting ring.
- Four misting cycle modes.
- Built-in water filter.
- Covers about 300 sq. ft.
- Noise Level: ~50dB
- Tank overflow safety switch.
- Low water safety switch.
- Totally enclosed pump and motor
- prevent shock from water splashes